
These few words, I just knew I wouldn't hear pass high school. I don't know how other ladies feel, but I am so tired of this line. Do I really need to explain how I am hearing it? Well, when guys try to get at you this is what some call out. This is not all the time;however, it still happens quite frequently. I find it so annoying because it just lacks any kind of creativity. First of all, why are you calling me from a distance. Do you really expect for me to walk to you? Now when I first started this whole "boy chase girl" game, I admit I would walk to some guys. BUT THAT WAS EARLY JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL!! It didn't take long to start requesting that they meet me half way. By the time I was in high school, I wasn't walking to anyone...If you had something to say to me then you needed to catch up with me. Now, at 22 I still have to hear this sh*t.
Why do some guys ask you for your name and then immediately ask for your number? WHAT!?! Fool, you never even gave me your name!! I'm like why are guys so thirsty they want every pretty girl's number they encounter. I'm thinking in my head that maybe its the game of choosing. I know that has to be hard for guys to approach a girl and get rejected; however, I believe they get a lot of practice (all through grade school). You would think that they learn how to read females more and know who and who not to approach. But sometimes when I go out...I have to endure a guy trying to get at me, but not having anything to say...then when you tell them "I have a boyfriend"...they are like why didn't you tell me that first...I'm like so I am suppose to introduced myself as "Hey, My name is Raven and I have a boyfriend"...uhh, thats weird.
I think that guys and girls should stop over thinking this "boy chase girl (vice versa)" game because ITS NOT THAT INTENSE!! I believe if you step to the opposite sex (or the same, whichever you dig) you should ignore the fact that you all have different genitalia (or the same) and just start casual conversation. In a bar...ask what they are drinking...in a mall...ask them what they think about what your buying....at a bus stop...ask if they know a shorter route to your destination. Stay away from one word response questions!! Feed off the conversation!! NO MEANS NO!!
I'M JUST SAYING!!
Comments
Post a Comment