
(the red bra is about 4 months prior to the grey bra)
So, I haven't done an update on my body in a while. I decided to do one because people have said that I lost weight. As you all know...I go back and forth with the weight question: booty or no booty? LOL
Right now, I am feeling very comfortable with the "white girl booty." I suppose as I am getting older, the "booty" isn't as important to me anymore.
Anyways, this current body is being maintained by...uhh, sh*t I really don't know.LOL. Well, I am not in the gym these days, but I do bike everyday (only like 20 minutes worth of biking). I think the main thing is my cut back with alcohol. Liquor has a lot of sugar, and I just don't drink as much. It has happen mainly because of a lifestyle change... I don't party as much. Also fast food! I don't go to BK and get the 99cent whopper jr as much these days, ohh...or Church's two piece w/ a jalapeno (lol, don't get it twisted though..I can get down on a plate of food..lol)
Anyways, I am going to start cycling. Call me "Baby Lance Armstrong." I just bought me a bike and getting all my gear together...i'll post a pic, once I get started.
Check out my old blogs to see how my body has changed. I exposed this part because I know how much women are concerned with their body, and I am not exempt.
Comments
Post a Comment