
So it was the summer of 2009; my first encounter with a Pimp...not just any pimp, but muthaf"ing Fillmore Slim...and this is how it goes
So I am at one of my routine locations...MUA's to be exact, and the place was packed. I'm partaking in an alcoholic beverage. It had probably been my second round, so I was "in the building and feeling myself." I am laughing, talking and enjoying myself, when I start to feel a strong hand grab me by the waist. At that moment I'm so very tickled. I turn around and I have been pulled closed to a gentlemen who was tall, slim and mighty old!!! I mean I just knew he was over 70!! He's wearing a top hat and a brown pin strip suit. Before I could even comment on how aggressive he was in his approach; he bends down and whisper in my ear : "I need to have you." LOL I'm like "huh" Because I am a sometimes overly friendly person...I entertain the conversation. He's like "what do you want because I can give you anything." I say "well you can start by giving me a drink" LOL
He started to do all this talking about what he was prepared to give me and how I wasn't going to have to worry about anything. After I was handed my drink and 5 minutes in the conversation he says "whats your name" ...I tell him and I ask him the same...he says "My name is Filmore Slim"!! Just imagine the most rico suave way of saying that...because that's how he did it...
Yo' this 80 year old man had super SWAG!! And knew how to touch me in the right place to put that silly smile on my face...
Anyways, I just started laughing!! I couldn't believe it!! I then went outside and he followed. At that point, I had been distracted by friends and Fillmore Slim was gone!! LOL
Yo, Fillmore Slim is still out there...knocking girls!! He wasn't going to get this one...i was just merely entertained!! I mean, he's been pimpin for like 100 years!!
#truestory
Comments
Post a Comment