
Sometimes I think of it as all a dream. Like who would have
imagined. God blessed us with a beautiful boy. He is literally perfect. Everything
I could have never imagined him to be. I am forever grateful for him.
Its been 6 months since our Magnus graced us with his
earthly presence. It’s been a joy. We have watched him grow ever so quickly.
Everything a parent once told me, is absolutely correct! (and I hate when folks
are right lol). But children grow very quickly, you must stop and take in every
moment you have with them while they are tiny.
![]() |
| Add caption |
We have a 6-month old strong boy! He sits up very well on
his own, learning to crawl, eating food like he has a mouth full of teeth,
responding to his parents over the phone, conversing with you if you speaking
his language, standing up supported by something, laughing at the “peek-a-boo”
game, attending story time, grabbing everything, petting Reese, and consistently
driving his parents into the ground. LOL. At the official 6-month mark, Magnus
started sleeping in his crib, geez that’s a big deal.
I love this young man more than I could ever imagine. I
watch him sleep. I miss him when he is only 3 feet away. I love our family.
(BTW, me and his dad got married almost a month ago 😊 )

Comments
Post a Comment