Oct. 28, 2013 at about 7:52am between 16th and 17th San Pablo Ave, I was hit by a car while biking.
Wait! And then the car ran over my left hand! Yes, my dominant hand....I had hand surgery, 3 metal pins, and a lot of Norco lol...
Yep, a pretty horrible experience. But I was able to reflect a lot on myself. I realized just how "rich" I was in support and love. I had plenty of people extending their support. Plenty of hands, plenty of cooked food, plenty of prerolled j's...lol. I thought a lot about myself and how I treat people. I realized, I'm not the most uhh "warm" or "sympathetic
" person. So it had me check myself, and aspire to be a better person to all the loving and caring people around me.
But on another note, WATCH OUT FOR BIKERS!! SHARE THE ROAD!! BIKES BELONG ON THE ROAD TOO!!
Wait! And then the car ran over my left hand! Yes, my dominant hand....I had hand surgery, 3 metal pins, and a lot of Norco lol...
Yep, a pretty horrible experience. But I was able to reflect a lot on myself. I realized just how "rich" I was in support and love. I had plenty of people extending their support. Plenty of hands, plenty of cooked food, plenty of prerolled j's...lol. I thought a lot about myself and how I treat people. I realized, I'm not the most uhh "warm" or "sympathetic
" person. So it had me check myself, and aspire to be a better person to all the loving and caring people around me.
But on another note, WATCH OUT FOR BIKERS!! SHARE THE ROAD!! BIKES BELONG ON THE ROAD TOO!!
[SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY MOM & ANWAAR, WHO REALLY HELD IT DOWN FOR ME]
Comments
Post a Comment