What is this about good girls like bad guys? Or Nice guys
finish last? Uhh, I think not!! I think we are attracted to who we are attracted
too. Just because you are a nice guy...well that doesn't turn me
off. You think I go into situations like .." yea, I'm really looking
for a jerk!!" LOL Uhh, no! I can also say, I've never passed up a
nice guy because he was just too nice. I'm saying, that’s absolutely
ridiculous. I've passed through nice guys just as I've passed through
"bad guys”. Before I wrote this, I was
trying to pinpoint one reason why I’ve passed along nice guys in the past. Well, guess what! I couldn’t….there has been
multiple different reasons. Here are
some:
Getting to know you stage: well this can both be super fun
or long and dry. I’d like to think that
I don’t stay in this stage long. Well, I
just move pretty fast. So if its gonna
take forever for us to move out of this phase, I’m just going to get bored.
Indecisive: I need someone who is going to make some f*cking
decisions. Please don’t look to me to
plan everything and move things along.
Take the reins, PLEASE! I’m giving them too you.
Chemistry: Nice doesn’t always translate into the bed. That’s all I'll say about that!
Lock’em down: “I’m just like a bird, I wanna fly away!”. There has been times when the nice guy comes
along…just at the wrong time in my life.
Maybe I’m feeling a bit more friskier than usual. So as time goes by..he gets serious, want to
lock me down, and I’m just not ready for that.
So, understandably so…he doesn't wait around for me to get my head
together…so that becomes a missed opportunity.
Self Indulged: First of all, I love myself a lot! So I understand
how that feels. But, arrogance can
either turn me on or turn me off. I
suppose it all depends on the package that it comes with.
Too Smart for your Own Good: Dude, the fact that you’re
hella smart…that’s cool! But then what?!!
Its funnie because this is pretty different than my opinion
a few years ago…well that’s what’s happen! Life…we change! Opinions change…but
if you are curious of my thoughts previously, here is the link: http://whenabirdsings.blogspot.com/2010/06/good-girl-bad-guy.html
Comments
Post a Comment