
I just so happened to be listening to Aaliyah's "one in a million"...and wow, I miss Aaliyah...I wonder what would the R&B music be if she was still living...but anyways this blog is not about Aaliyah..
When this CD came out...I think I was in the 6th grade because I remember getting for my 6th grade promotion...and I'm just thinking about a love that is one in a million...a soulmate...does that really exist? Is there really only one person on this earth that you are meant to be with? Well I've been thinking a lot about whether or not my life is pre-destined...I believe that I am here for a purpose...what that purpose is, I am not sure...but I do know that God has a purpose for me...so maybe I believe the decisions that I am make allow me to determine my own destiny...however, if I have a purpose, then are the decisions something that was going to happen anyways?
I said that to say because then that would mean that along the journey of life that is "predetermined" that maybe my partner is already made for me and it is a matter of me running into him. All this talk about a soulmate also comes from the many of people around me that are getting engaged and having weddings? Is it that they found their soulmate? Well how did they know...I guess it is something that you feel...and something that you know once it happens...Love is a beautiful thing and so is marriage...something that I definitely aspire too...but a life long partner is definitely intense..so it would make sense that the person you decide to be your lifelong partner was your soulmate
Now I know people get divorced and things don't work out...so was that apart of your destiny? Or did you pass your soulmate up? Yea this is a very confusing topic. Especially when you consider how many people are here on Earth. Is it possible that there is only ONE person on this Earth for me with 6 billion people in it...well I do hope that there is...because I don't have the patience to go through 6 billion folks...
I'M JUST SAYING!!
Comments
Post a Comment